Many top-rated vertical jump programs in the market promise a great result. But often time, they fall short on what they promise? I find some vertical jump program in the market did not live up to expectations.
One of the Vertical Jump program
I am very cautious when I choose a vertical jump program because you might cause great damage to your body if you choose the wrong training program. I tried the jump sole in the past which promised great results, but my result was a great disappointment with minimum gain to my vertical and knee injury. So I will do extensive research before I choose a vertical exercise program.
Below are two top vertical jump training program which is true to what they promise: INCREASE VERTICAL JUMP
Two Top Rated Vertical Jump Programs
- No equipment necessary
- 8 weeks vertical jump program to increase 8-15+ inches
- Easy to follow workout videos and website navigation
- 3 Phases program designed by a professional coach and basketball player
- Plyometric Exercises
Vert Shock was a fairly new jump program developed by Adam Folker and Justin Darlington who had an estimated 53 inches vertical leap. Both Adam and Justin came together to develop a vertical jump program with their experience in vertical training.
I like this program because this program is fun to train in just 8 weeks. It is a much shorter time than other programs in the market. But don’t be mistaken this program will be easy since it’s 8 weeks program. This is a very intense program and it is just as fun to train on the second training session.
Vert Shock does not require weight lifting or heavy equipment in the gym. It focuses on a lot of jumping exercises in this program with advanced plyometric exercise to develop your body to increase your vertical jump by 8 to 15 inches within 8 weeks program.
Overall, this program is right for you if you:
- You like a short vertical jump program (8 weeks) with a guaranteed result,
- Don’t like weight lifting training and want more jumping program (plyometric exercise)
- Want to train your explosiveness your jumping ability
- Want to increase your vertical jump over 40 inches
- Well-Balanced Vertical jump program includes Pre and post-workout, jumping, and strength training
- Developed by a professional trainerwith a combination of science and coaching experienceAdvertisement
- INJURY PREVENTION (detail and easy to follow stretching program to prevent injury)
- Easy to follow Nutrition Program
- 12 Weeks Jump Program increase a minimum of 10 inches
- Easy to follow workout videos
Jump Manual was developed by Jacob Hiller in 2008. Jacob is a professional trainer who works with professional athletes around the world to develop their vertical. He included 15 years of experience in professional trainer and experience with professional athletes.
Jump manual has been in the market for a long time and it has great results from people who train in this program. I like this program because it’s a well-developed program balanced from pre- to post-workout, strength training, jumping exercise, stretch, and nutrition program.
This program is very intense and is a longer program (12 weeks), but jump manual guarantee 10 inches increase in the vertical leap. This program does require minimum equipment or gym for greater results.
Overall, This program is right for you if you:
- intense workout with great result
- improve your vertical jump and explosiveness
- want a well-balanced jump program
Vertical Jump Program Summary:
Choosing the right vertical jump training comes down to which program has shown proven results, training methods, and time. For example, Vert Shock is a shorter program (8 weeks) with a lot of jumping exercises. And Jump Manual is a longer program (12 weeks) with a well-balanced program.
It’s best to research which program you want to do and see if it’s best for your schedule and maximize your result.
Vert Shock and Jump Manual are the two top vertical jump programs that proven great results.
- Vert Shock Review: Jump Higher In 8 Weeks
- Jump Manual Review
- How To Jump Higher: 9 Simple Exercise To Help You Jump Higher
- How To Increase Vertical Jump At Home?
- Vertical Jump Test: How To Measure Vertical Jump At Home?
- HOW TO STRETCH TO JUMP HIGHER: 10 STRETCHES FOR VERTICAL JUMP